Prepare and restore interior hardwood floors beautifully and five times faster. Added safety features protect the operator and the area. This sander's vacuum system captures over 90% of airborne dust and it's quieter than standard household vacuum cleaners. The top-fill vacuum design allows the filter bag to reach maximum capacity without losing efficiency. The unique counter-rotating heads make operation smoother and more controlled - no sliding. Easy to install and remove. The handle and frame are constructed of heavy-duty steel for extra strength and durability.
• Sander & Vacuum Switches operate separately and are set in heavy-duty steel.
• Vacuum Cover molded of high impact plastic. Features heavy-duty holdown clamps with snap locking springs.
• Vacuum Tank collects dust during sanding operations. Equipped with reusable cloth filter for easy disposal. Secondary filter and heat pressure relief valve protect the vacuum system which can also be easily detached for maintenance.
• Unique Belt Driven Planetary 3-Head System designed for smooth operation with superior results.
• 1.5 HP Sander Motor Heavy-duty, 115 Volt - 13.4 AMP, 17400 RPM. Equipped with manual overload protector.
• Powerful 1 HP Vacuum Motor dual capacitor, 120 Volt, 6.7 AMPS. 99 CFM, Thermal Overheat Protector. 52" waterlift. Mounted at the bottom of the tank.
• Bowl Assemblies inner bowl is constructed of cast aluminum and outer bowl of spun steel with lift handles.
• Rubber Brush Skirt prevents wood dust from escaping during the sanding operation as the vacuum system captures and removes dust.