Our Enviromaster True HEPA canister vacuums are designed with critical Type A filtration for the removal of lead, mold, ceramic dust, aluminum, fiberglass and many other materials. Excellent for use in clean rooms, hospitals, and industrial plants or wherever air and dust pollutants exist.
• HEPA Filter System Consists of a primary certified absolute filter, double layer
inter-mediate micro filter and totally enclosed two ply disposable paper bag.
• HEPA Filter Design Constructed of a outer casting and micro-fibered glass paper filter media separated by corrugated aluminum sheeting that is encased in a protective steel screening.
• HEPA Filter Rating Type A critical filtration. Minimum efficiency of 99.97% at
0.3 microns. Tested using the HOT DOP method at 100 CFM
• 2 Ply Intermediate Filter Protects and extends the life of the HEPA filter.
• Powerful Motor Head Choice of 1.3 or 2.3 HP motors and equipped with a 30 ft, 3 wire grounded safety yellow power cord.
• Tank Styles Glidemobile style are equipped with handle, Two 2.5" front casters and
two 8" rear wheels. The caster tanks have four 2.5" ball bearing swivel casters.
• Holdown Clamps Chrome plated spring steel with
non-marring tips to ensure a positive vacuum seal.
• Cold Rolled Steel Tanks Finished with epoxy interior and baked enamel exterior. Fabricated of
20 gauge steel with reinforced ribs that strengthen tanks for handling higher waterlift. Double roll over bottom seal prevents leaking.