MAV compressed air-operated vacuums are an alternative when electricity is not available or for industrial applications. These vacuums deliver the extra high suction power required for fast pickup of liquids, sludge, and recovery of valuable metals. Designed for dry or wet pickup.
• Venturi Head Designed with a built-in safety pressure control and easy to read pressure gauge.
• 170 CFM (Output) Based on a ID .5" airline @ 70 CFM, 90 PSI minimum required.
• Pressure Release Safety Valve Pre-set at the factory to maintain constant operating efficiency.
• Acoustical Muffler vacuums.
• No Moving Parts Easy to maintain because there are no moving parts.
• MAV Dry Models Come with a dry filter assembly and dry tool kit.
• MAV Wet/Dry Models Come with dry filter assembly, wet pickup adaptor and wet/dry tool kit.
* Click on the machine's model number in the table below to show the Accessories & Attachments specific to that machine
* Click on the machine's model number in the table above to show the Accessories & Attachments specific to that machine