The multi-purpose machine is designed for surfacing concrete floors, restoring or preparing wood decks and hardwood floors. Unique belt drive, three-head system is designed for smooth operation with superior results. Counter-rotating head makes this machine easy to operate and control with no sliding. The 1760 RPM models are recommended for concrete or wood and the 3450 RPM for polishing concrete. Equipped with 6" transport wheels, vacuum port for use with the 1012DOF dry vacuum and bottom dust skirt that contains dust during operation.
• Flexible Dual Triggers Left or right hand operation, non-conductive with built-in safety lock-out to prevent accidental startup
• Heavy Duty Switch Set in die cast aluminum switch box. Won't chip or rust.
• Handle and Frame Constructed of heavy-duty steel for strength and durability. The handle has a quick disconnect for transport.
• Outer Bowl Assembly Made of spun steel with lift handles, vacuum ports and inner bowl of cast aluminum.
• Heavy Duty Power Cord Three wire grounded with water resistant jacket. The 16" machine is equipped with a 30 ft 12/3 power cord. The 20" is equipped with a 50 ft 12/3 with a 20 AMP twist lock plug power cord.
• Heavy Duty Motor Dual capacitors, the 16" is equipped with 1.5 HP motor, and 20" with a 3 HP motor.
• Adjustable Bottom Dust Skirt Provides dust containment during operation.
• Solution Tank 4 gallon, dispenses liquid for diamond cutting. On wet machines only.
* Click on the machine's model number in the table below to show the Accessories & Attachments specific to that machine
* Click on the machine's model number in the table above to show the Accessories & Attachments specific to that machine